“New Technology – Old Fashioned Service”
CCTV Installation in Medway
All CCTV installation by us uses Hikvision equipment, as they are one of the worlds leading manufacturers. Their cameras we offer have a wide choice of lens, including fisheye, wide angle and vari-focal. The high resolution sensors used all give HD images up to 8MP ensuring you get the images you need when you need them.
Our Formula for Complete Customer Satisfaction
- Free site visit to ensure you fully understand what is available and what is involved in the installation.
- Demonstration of remote viewing from a live system in operation.
- Recordings of different cameras, Day and Night (Showing infra red night vision).
- Full written quotation listing everything we will do and no hidden extras !
- Arrive on the day and time arranged to carry out your installation.
- Install all the equipment in a tidy and professional manner.
- Fully explain the operation of the system for viewing live and recordings.
- Install the Free App to your choice of Phone or Tablet – View from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Before leaving ensure you are 100% satisfied with the installation.
Our Current Offers – Valid Until 30th September 2018
We are currently offering 5MP Cameras for the price of 2MP – Valid to 31st August 2018
Burglar Alarm System with Remote Monitoring
Panel – 2 x Fobs – 2 x PIR’s – 1 x Door Contact – External Siren and Box – Installed for just £599 !
CCTV & Alarm Package Deal
Order a CCTV & Alarm System together and get 5% Off
Don’t Miss Out – Call Us Now !
Tel: 01634 926101
All of our CCTV Installation packages include:
Call Us Now on 01634 926101
Get in touch, we’re here to help!
Thank you very much for the work you did at our house in gillingham on Friday/Saturday. It is great to find a tradesman who takes pride in their work..
Work was to an excellent standard. Made sure I understood what was done and made sure what was expected. So happy he will be coming back to do more work.
Wishing To Upgrade Your CCTV?
Your Questions & Answers
Can I use my existing coax cable?
If you used pre-made CCTV camera cables, you may be able to re-use your cable with HD cameras. If the premade cables are RG59 gauge, then you can use them. If they are a thinner gauge cable, then you need to test to be sure. HD cameras generally require coax cable of RG59 gauge or greater.
Can I use my existing CAT-5 cable ?
Can I use my existing power supply box?
Can I use my existing DVR?
Unfortunately, if you have an existing CCTV DVR that is not a hybrid and you want to upgrade to HD, you have to replace your DVR.